Below is a list of recent speakers. Hyperlinked titles point to the slides of the talk when they are available.
- Dec. 14, 2017. Chris Lutsko -- The Lorentz Gas: going beyond the Boltzmann-Grad limit.
- Dec. 14, 2017. Sergio Simonella -- Collisional clusters and chaos.
- Dec. 1, 2017. Roland Bauerschmidt -- Eigenvectors and spectral measure of random regular graphs of fixed degree.
- Nov. 24, 2017. Ashley Montanaro -- Quantum computing and "quantum computational supremacy".
- Nov. 17, 2017. Tibor Antal -- Branching process models of bacteria and cancer.
- Nov. 10, 2017. Fredrik Viklund -- Convergence of loop-erased walk in the natural parametrization.
- Nov. 3, 2017. Stas Volkov -- Border aggregation model vs. OK Corral.
- Oct. 27, 2017. Cécile Mailler -- Measure-valued Pólya processes.
- Oct. 20, 2017. Tyler Helmuth -- The continuous-time lace expansion and it’s applications.
- Oct. 13, 2017. Thomas Sauerwald -- On coalescence time in graphs -- When is coalescing as fast as meeting?
- Oct. 6, 2017. Thierry Bodineau -- Perturbative regimes for deterministic dynamics of a diluted gas of hard spheres.
For a list of older talks, together with slides, see here.