Below is a list of recent speakers. Hyperlinked titles point to the slides of the talk.
- Nov. 3, 2017. Stas Volkov -- Border aggregation model vs. OK Corral.
- Oct. 27, 2017. Cécile Mailler -- Measure-valued Pólya processes.
- Oct. 20, 2017. Tyler Helmuth -- The continuous-time lace expansion and it’s applications.
- Oct. 13, 2017. Thomas Sauerwald -- On coalescence time in graphs -- When is coalescing as fast as meeting?
- Oct. 6, 2017. Thierry Bodineau -- Perturbative regimes for deterministic dynamics of a diluted gas of hard spheres.
For a list of older talks, together with slides, see here.